Oceans Past X: 25-28 June 2024
Historical Perspectives on Marine Ecosystems, Human Use, and Futures
University of Exeter’s Cornwall Campus, Penryn, UK
- How the sea has changed us / how we have changed the sea: from moments to histories of human maritime experience in literature, story, song, and art.
- Physical and biological drivers in marine ecosystems and populations - From historical 'baselines' to long-term dynamics
- Scales of sustainable and unsustainable marine harvesting throughout time
- Multidisciplinary perspectives on social and ecological consequences of change
- Trajectories and repercussions of management interventions on marine social‐ecological systems through time
- Lessons from the past for management of coastal zones and the high seas
Abstract submission will open in September 2023.
More details and accommodation offers will be placed here soon.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org